Nov 12, 2014

A call for guest posts

photo credit: "Bokeh all over" by THOR

I have been thrilled to hear from a few of you, dear readers, about how this blog has inspired you to create similar programs at your library. Library Makers will be a bit quieter for awhile as we head into the holiday season and my library's programming schedule lightens up until January, so I thought it would be a good time to hear back from you.  If you have done a library program (or if you're a parent at home, what projects have you re-created) inspired by this blog, I want to share your successes (or "learning opportunities") here!  Send photos, a link to your own blog, a story about your program, or whatever you're willing to share with other readers of this blog to mplmakers@gmail.com.  I'd love to see what you've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise